Monday, September 28, 2009

HOW PAUL BECAME AN APOSTLE

“Let me tell you, my brothers, that the gospel I preach is not of human origin. I didn’t receive it from any man, nor did anyone teach it to me. It was Jesus Christ himself who revealed it to me”.
(Galatians 1:11-12)

RECEIVE GOSPEL ONLY FROM THE APOSTOLIC MAJESTY


‘Fourteen years later I went back to Jerusalem with Barnabas, taking Titus along with me. I went because GOD REVEALED TO ME THAT I SHOULD GO. In a private meeting with the leaders I explained the gospel message that I preach to the gentiles. I didn’t want my work in the past or in the present to be a FAILURE”.
(Galatians 2:1-2)

"Every one must obey the state authorities, because no authority exists without God's permission and the existing authorities have been put there by God. Whoever opposes the existing authority opposes what God has ordered and anyone who does so will Bring JUDGEMENT ON HIMSELF". (Romans 13:1-2)

No comments:

Post a Comment